George W Bush may or not be a complete idiot. Surely you can’t actually get through Yale and become president if you really are a moron?
But he definitely has said some idiotic things over his 8 years as president. The BBC has this awesome collection of ‘Bushisms’. Very funny.
Here are some of my favorites.
- “The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorise himself.”
- “I think war is a dangerous place.”
- “The vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.”
- “Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?”
- “You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.”
- “It’s clearly a budget. It’s got a lot of numbers in it.”
- “Information is moving. You know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it’s also moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets.”
- “I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.” – I love this one! I wish it were true… But that’s another blog