If things have been a little slow on this blog lately it’s because I have been working on something new. It’s a site called Do Stuff in Cape Town and I have described it as an encyclopedia of activities in and around Cape Town.
The cool thing about it is that it works like a Wiki so anyone can contribute to it. I have developed it so that anyone visiting the site can easily:
- Create new activities – there is a simple form for adding new activities
- Update existing activities – say there is some detail or tip that you would like to add to an existing activity
- Rate activities – it’s as simple as clicking on the star rating you want
- Browse/search activities – I have put quite a lot of thought into making this as simple as possible
- Subscribe to new activities – Get updates when new activities are added to the site
I have tried to make everything as simple as possible, but please give it a try and let me know what you think. Add an activity, or browse through those that are already there. I think that the site is almost ready, but I would really appreciate feedback!
Some of the activities that have already been loaded: